The African Thatch is an outdoor gazebo made from Cape Reed tiling and is identifiable by its tiled roof appearance. More and more people are turning to this outdoor gazebo when they are looking for shade and to enhance their outdoor area as its neat and tidy look is aesthetically pleasing and enhances your backyard or pool area. Other benefits of the African Thatch include that it cools and heats conversely, because of the material it is made from. It is strong and sturdy and often found in places prone to storms or even cyclonic winds.
Matt’s Homes has one of their large 4m x 5m African Thatch stained kits that is an ex-display model on special at the moment. It has been dramatically reduced with a saving of over $3,000. It comes with round post, sub floor and decking, Cape Reed Tiles plus…
- Natural Finish 3.6m long treated pine thatch poles suitable for sites up to 500mm out of level or 125mm square cypress posts
- Pre-cut roof frame with perimeter boards (240mm x 45mm) and hips & rafters (140mm x 45mm)
- Kiln-dried arsenic-free treated pine roof frame
- All hardware, including screws, nails, fastenings & ridge capping (where necessary)
- Supplied in kit form with easy to follow instructions
- 240 x 45mm subfloor frame
- 90mm decking
- 120mm x 35mm bearers
- 90mm x 90mm stumps
- 240mm x 45mm sole plates (solid footings for poles)
- All timbers used are kiln dried arsenic free treated pine
- Manilla decorative rope at the foot of each pole
Note: this special is available at this price as at 30 November, 2013. Please check the Matt’s Homes site before you consider purchasing to make sure the special is still on.
If you’re looking for an African Thatch to enhance your backyard, with the added benefit of getting the best prices in town, then visit Matt’s Homes and Outdoor Designs. Located in Bayswater, Melbourne, you can visit their in store display or call today on 1300 62 88 77. All products are available online and can be delivered fully installed or as a DIY kit.