Bali Huts offer an outdoor entertaining area to help you unwind and relax under. In this blog I am going to profile the 4 x 4 stylish Balinese Hut with Decking from Matt’s Homes and Outdoor Designs.
The 3m x 4m Bali Hut is well sized and very popular in the Matt’s Homes range. It is great for having BBQ’s under and to kick back on a warm summer’s evening. Alternatively you can put the Bali Hut over a spa or pool area. The thatch roofing is made from alang-alang grass and this renewable material is not airtight, so it allows steam to escape easily.
The 3m x 4m Bali Hut is well suited to both medium and large sized backyards. Balinese Huts are a natural beauty and add a superb landscaping dimension to your outdoor area. As stated, the alang-alang grass material that covers the Bali Hut is a natural and environmentally friendly renewable product and can get up to 10 degrees cooler in warmer months. Its look is shaggy and down to earth, yet it still holds a lot of style and sophistication. By adding a deck, you can turn your Balinese Hut into the perfect outdoor setting. The decking comes with sub floor, which is excellent for sites that are not level and ensures that you have a designated area in which to entertain or relax under, rather than sitting on grass or dirt ground.
The Bali Hut 3m x 4m with Sub Floor & Decking from Matt’s Homes features the following:
3000mm x 4000mm (l)
- Hand woven alang-alang grass
- Natural Finish 3.6m long treated pine thatch poles suitable for sites up to 500mm out of level or 125mm square cypress posts
- Pre-cut roof frame with perimeter boards (240mm x 45mm) and hips & rafters (140mm x 45mm)
- Kiln-dried arsenic-free treated pine roof frame
- All hardware, including screws, nails, fastenings & ridge capping (where necessary)
- Supplied in kit form with easy to follow instructions
- 240mm x 45mm subfloor frame
- 90mm decking
- 120mm x 35mm bearers
- 90mm x 90mm stumps
- 240mm x 45mm sole plates (solid footings for poles)
- All timbers used are kiln dried arsenic free treated pine
- Manilla decorative rope at the foot of each pole
To view this product and price visit Matt’s Homes Bali Huts or phone today on 1300 62 88 77. Matt’s Homes and Outdoor Designs has many different sizes of Bali Huts and also stocks the African Thatch and Thatch Umbrella, along with various other home and outdoor products, including timber sheds, granny flats, teenage retreats, cubby houses and wooden dog kennels. Matt’s Homes is a family business located in Bayswater, Melbourne. In addition to being competitively priced, they use Australian made non arsenic treated pine in all their products ensuring top quality and longevity.